who -> quem, que / whom -> a quem, com quem / which -> que / that -> que, quem / whose -> cujo, cuja, cujos, cujasExemplos:
- The man who came here yesterday is Paul's father.
- The teacher who visited you is very yoting.
- The woman whom we've just met is Mrs. Helen, my History teacher.
- The lady whom I saw in the supermarket has six children.
- The book which is lying on the table is mine.
- The dog which I almost ran over was sick.
- The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens.
- My brother who/that lives in London is a lawyer.
- The man whom/that you've helped is my neighbor.
- The magazine which/that is on Mr. Clark's desk is about China.
- The lady I saw at the supermarket has four children.
- The cat I bought yesterday is very beautiful.
- The girl whose bag was stolen is my niece.
- I’m reading a book whose title I can’t remember at moment.
- Who (que): Antecede pessoa, seguido do verbo;.
- Whom (que): Antecede pessoa, seguido de nome ou pronome;
- Which (que): Antecede objetos, animais e coisas;
- That (que): pode substituir who, whom e which.
Observação: That não pode ser usado entre vírgulas e precedido de preposição;
- Whose (cujo, cuja): é seguido de substantivo.
Você é capaz de responder este exercício?
01. Did you know ______ agoraphobia is a morbid fear of open places?
02. The shirt ______ buttons are yellow belongs to me.
03. The lady _______ was here a week ago went to
>>Em breve confira o gabarito!